Find out how an STO helps business owners
Why an STO?
Companies in each phase have their own challenges when it comes to accessing capital markets and financial growth.
Traditional solutions may feel safe because they are familiar, but they can have major drawbacks. Digital technology offers cost-effective, flexible solutions that are just as safe (if not safer).
The technology used may be new for you and the jargon may seem complex, but that’s why we’re here to help.
Tokenization of shares frees new routes to increased liquidity and business growth. It’s innovative, future-oriented, and secure. Since it’s also cost-effective and flexible, the tokenization of your company enables you to easily share profits with employees, suppliers, and other stakeholders you wish to include in your organization.
ICOUtility Token Offering
- Enables funding of start-ups and new projects.
- Ownership of the asset is not distributed. You keep full ownership.
- The token holder has very limited rights if any.
- Investors are financially motivated.
STOSecurity Token Offering
- Fit for scale-ups and established businesses.
- The token holder has legal rights derived from the financial instrument, including dividend and voting rights, which is not the case for utility coins.
- Investors are co-owners expressing a more long-term engagement.
- Security tokens can be transferred freely peer-to-peer between white-listed participants without a notarial deed.
- The underlying blockchain technology provides transparency and security.
- New to many people, so may require more explanation.
IPOInitial Public Offering
- Fit for established businesses.
- The shareholder has legal rights, including dividend and voting rights.
- Familiarity with a traditional method.
- Expensive (requires either listing on a stock exchange or paying a notary fee upon every transfer).
- Transactions can take about 30 days whereas STO transactions are executed in less than 3 minutes.
- Involvement of one big stakeholder that provides knowledge, funds, and contacts.
- Involvement of one big stakeholder.
Let us help you gain clarity on asset tokenization and assess whether this is for you.
We have designed a step-by-step approach:
- Start by filling out the STO Readiness Check.
- Read your personal report so you know what aspects need to be addressed in your case. This will give you a head start in the process of assessing whether an STO is right for your business.
- Contact us for more information, answers to your questions and further help.
Our name is the result of combining two words that represent our philosophy: ‘Liquid’ as in transforming value into liquid assets to be used for continued business growth, and ‘With’ as in inviting participants to share ownership and profits with.
Before founding Liqwith, we ate our own dog food. The very first company for which we organized a Security Token Offering (STO) was Byelex, the IT company of one of our shareholders. Liqwith successfully organized this STO, realizing huge cost savings and proving the low barrier possibilities in attracting funding.
We have scaled up to help dozens of companies to do an STO following our proven process.
Liqwith is co-founder of Dutch Crypto Delta, a multidisciplinary collaborative partnership between notary, accountancy, banks, marketing, trading houses and exchanges with the aim of facilitating all elements of STOs.
Your trusted advisors
We help businesses and organizations to convert their value into digital shares, without any bureaucratic wrangling.
Get in touch
Want to get in touch? We'd love to hear from you. Here's how you can reach us...
EINDHOVEN OFFICE, High Tech Campus 32, 5656 AE Eindhoven, Room 3.304
+31 165 33 22 44