Crypto Delta launches new initiative for capital markets innovation
Cryptodelta is a unique collaborative initiative of innovative fintech players and companies with longstanding capital markets expertise launched the Crypto Delta foundation today. The foundation is a Dutch initiative of Allen & Overy, KAS BANK, Public Policy Agency, La Gro Geelkerken Advocaten, Business Creation, and fintech companies Liqwith en Chaintip.
Crypto Delta aims to build an ecosystem for the issuance of digital, blockchain-based, assets to create an internationally favorable environment for companies that want to issue digital assets in the Netherlands. The key to this is a shared vision and collaboration between all stakeholders (industry, SME, start-ups, advisors, VC’s, etc.) to instill trust and deliver sustainable innovation that is required for a stable ecosystem.
Crypto Delta serves as a focal point for know-how on digital assets issuances and helps to develop best practices and market standards that facilitate a streamlined process for issuing digital assets in close collaboration with legislators and regulators.
“The Netherlands has a favorable environment for the issuance of digital assets”, says Roel Wolfert, chairman of Crypto Delta. “We are seeing a lot of (international) companies considering the Netherlands as a serious option to enter the market. Still, there is a lot to be done which is why we established Crypto Delta. We want to prevent market fragmentation and collaborate to find solutions that work for everyone.”
The founding partners of Crypto Delta are:
- Allen & Overy: An international law firm with depth of experience in the technology sector and the legal and regulatory aspects of capital markets.
- Chaintip: A decentralized exchange for tokenized shares and other digital assets for small- and medium enterprises.
- KAS BANK: A European specialist in custody and administration of securities for professional investors in the pension- and securities markets.
- Liqwith: ‘Innovators in Finance’, specialized in issuing, distributing, and managing digital assets.
- Public Policy Agency: Provides support in strategic positioning and relations with regulators, governments, and politics.
- La Gro Geelkerken Advocaten: An innovative firm with enterprising IT and Corporate lawyers specialized in the legal and technical developments of digital assets.
- Business Creation: A redevelopment company that supports companies in implementing viable alternatives for company branches that are no longer profitable or are no longer part of the core activities.
Why digital assets?
Tokenization* of traditional, illiquid assets to digital assets can lead to more accessible and efficient capital markets. The most prominent advantages are:
- Liquidity and flexibility because digital assets are easily transferable, even in markets where this previously was not possible, such as real estate.
- Less risk due to fractionalization of ownership, leading to a more diversified investment portfolio.
- Reliability as a result of the transparent and immutable properties of the blockchain, reducing fraud.
- Cost-effective, because in a digital environment, several steps can be automated.
For more information on Crypto Delta, visit the website: www.cryptodelta.nl
*Tokenisation is the conversion of ownership of physical assets like company shares and bonds in digital form (on the blockchain or other Distributed Ledger Technology). These “digital assets” are easily transferable, creating the potential for liquidity. If you have any questions, please contact: Roel Wolfert, Chairman Crypto Delta email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact:
Roel Wolfert, Chairman Crypto Delta firstname.lastname@example.org
Is an STO the way forward for your organization?
- Enter your name and contact information.
- Answer 40 questions about your organization.
- Download your free personalized STO Readiness Report.
- Discover exactly when and how an STO is of value to you.
Get in touch
Want to get in touch? We'd love to hear from you. Here's how you can reach us...
EINDHOVEN OFFICE, High Tech Campus 32, 5656 AE Eindhoven, Room 3.304
+31 165 33 22 44